Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday's Memories

  A lot has been going on and I would love to just kind post a little bit of some randoms that have been going on around here the past couple of weeks! :)

*We got to spend some time with one of my good friends Caitlin on her birthday and hang out with her kids! So much fun just to chit chat and have girl time while our kiddos play and have fun.  Oh ya, she loves kissing her son James, but she also bit him as well :/ I see that too much kissing with her tends to lead to that. (I warned Caitlin of Brielle doing that at her party as well, but I still felt bad for James!)

* I got to meet baby Natalie for the first time, I seriously fell in love! First off, I love babies (as you can already tell I'm sure) but this family will always hold a special place in my heart as I was a Nanny for them for about 3 1/2 years.  It's so crazy how time just flies by and she was only 1 week old! So precious and sweet.

* I finally found one of the pictures I was looking for with my best friends pointing to my pregnant belly at Brielle's birthday when we revealed we were pregnant with a baby girl! :)

* I got to spend some time with my girls for dinner which is rare while I was in Round Rock visiting baby Natalie and we all went out to eat at Mesa Rosa.  So fun! I really missed Adriane, Lauren and Krystle!

* Brielle has been going through this weird phase of waking up 1-2 times during the night crying so loud wanting us to come pick her up (which we have been doing for the past week until last night I had enough after getting her 1 time and she woke up an hour later crying.  I then re-read my post about crying it out found here and it helped me let her cry it out back to sleep for about 20-25 mins at 5 this morning.  So worth it!

*I got to have my first girls night in a LONG time with my best friend Saturday night after I worked to Sunday afternoon.  Eating out, enjoying long girl talks all night, swimming in the pool and sleeping in =Heaven!

* We have our appointment to meet with the Pediatric Cardiologist Aug. 25! :)

*Baby Rochelle loves swimming in the pool.  I am assuming that is how she feels all the time, but when I was swimming back and forth in the pool she was kicking like crazy, so cute!

* I have wanting to get more crafty and creative with teaching Brielle on picking up her toys, putting things into jars/containers, and just overall having more fun games to play and she has been doing great!

* My mom surprised with me with the new Samsung S5 Active this past week and I LOVE it! So good to have a phone like this with children.  Thanks again mom! :)
Brielle loves going out to eat with her Nana and Grandpa while I am at work.



Riding her bicycle with Grandpa around the house.

Playing in my parents sprinkler.  She LOVES water!

She wouldn't nap all day for my mom until she finally crashed on her for an hour.

Our little future doctor/nurse! 

Lauren and Adriane pointing at my pregnant belly!


Brielle and James


The girls bribing Brielle to follow them with food lol!


Me with Brielle, Rachel, Natalie, and Sara

Rachel, Baby Natalie,and Sara

 I hope you all have a great rest of the week and enjoy your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment