Thursday, June 26, 2014

Second check-up (5/6/2014)

Baby: 12 weeks old! Baby is the size of a peach (3 inches long)! The heartbeat is 168 bpm and sounding great! During the ultrasound brielle wanted me to hold her and that just wouldn't work well while laying on the bed in the room so Shane had only got to see a little bit of the new baby kicking around a little bit before having to take brielle out of the room :( .But this baby was kicking a LOT and moving it was just like Brielle at the this point, so adorable!! We are in awe of the fact that God has blessed us with the chance to carry another child, and so amazed by each and every step of the baby's growth along the way!

Mommy: Oh, feeling uh-mazing!! Seriously so excited to start this second trimester and I am feeling like a new woman! It's great, all of the nausea has subsided and my energy level has come back slowly but surely. I have actually bought a planner and wrote all of my important dates down and haven't forgotten anything since then! . My workouts have been about 1-2 times a week but hoping to go 2-3 times this week!

Daddy: So great!! I have been so tired the past few weeks and on top of cooking and cleaning up after dinner he would mow the lawn/do outside work and clean the house when all I wanted to do was lay down and sleep.  So patient with Brielle and all of the changes she has been going through, it's so great!

Cravings: My cravings have been a little different this pregnancy, and I have wanted a root beer float more often then not lately.. but I think that craving is almost over.  We will see what it will be in a few weeks!

Brielle: Has been going through so many changes herself this past month and we have been talking to her about becoming a big sister and helping and sharing so we will keep trying to prepare her for the months coming up( only 6 1/2 more months, yay!!) She has also been kissing my belly and hugging it so we will see what she is like when the baby gets here :)

Here are a couple of pictures of our little bun in the oven!




No comments:

Post a Comment