Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Savoring The Sweetness

  With our journey as a family of three is coming to an end pretty soon, I have really tried to make more of an effort and savor all of the sweet moments that we have been having this past week and a half of me being off work and just staying at home with Brielle.
   Usually when I am working weekends, Shane is unable to make any overtime due to my crazy work schedule and just how tired I am after work, but this past weekend with me being home he actually got called in I believe 2 or 3 times to make a little overtime! (Especially with me not working these next couple of months anything helps!)
  This past Sunday was the first Sunday that all three of us got to church on time (due to the time change, Brielle got her full hour morning nap in before service and we got her ready so we weren't late), and got to enjoy the full service which was amazing.  Our Pastor preached such a great sermon on "how is your faith?" It was so good to be reminded that faith recognizes God and He is our refuge and to be reminded that no matter what we are going through in our life, their is always a door open with God and you can speak to Him with anything that is on your heart.  The church also prayed over baby Rochelle and it was so nice to see my sister-in-law go up in front of everyone, not knowing that I was going to do the same and ask our family and friends for prayers and goodness over this baby.  Our hearts were so full to see such a selfless act, and thank God that we have such good family and friends that have been with us on this beautiful journey.  After service was over, we went to enjoy a late lunch with my sister in law and her family (which we haven't done in a very long time)  and even though Brielle was tired and ready for her afternoon nap it was nice just to spend quality time together.
  Yesterday, Brielle kept giving us kisses like crazy and saying "Aiden" and "Emma" for her cousins which she usually sees every week when I am working in Austin and since she hasn't seen them we decided to make a little day trip surprise to Lockhart to visit my parents and for her to spend some time with her cousins before her baby sister arrives! :) Brielle was beyond excited when she got to see them giving them tons of hugs and kisses and I knew I had made the right choice to make that trip.  I don't know when the next time that all three will be able to play together again, but I know they all had so much fun yesterday.
   These next couple of days as we wait for our next appointment Shane and I still have to clean the carpets in the entire house and do some last minute stocking up on some major supplies that we use that hopefully will prevent us from having to go to the grocery store for at least a week or two after baby girl gets home and then we should be ready to go!  Can't wait to show the world our newest addition to the family :)

Where has my little girl gone?? 

Trampoline fun at Emma' daycare 

All three cousins playing puzzles. 

Brielle loving this slide! 

Emma in front of her daycare

Aiden just enjoying the ride 

Sitting so cute together coloring 

Riding on daddy's back (new favorite thing) 

Me and Andrea

Brielle,  rhyleigh, pj

Saying "cheese"  before church 

Brielle and rhyleigh  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment