Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day

  I just wanted to wish Shane the best Father's Day ever!  I am so grateful God blessed us with the ability to have a healthy and happy baby girl.  With so much struggle and heartache that we went through with our first pregnancy it became so hard to stay positive and stay looking forward even in our darkest times.  Shane gave me the hope to look forward, and stay positive and know that we can try to have another baby and not worry about every little thing and that God doesn't give us anything we can't handle.
  When I told Shane we were pregnant with Brielle, he was so happy and I just burst into tears with so much love, joy, and happiness.  It was smack in the middle of my last semester during nursing school so I knew I wouldn't have much time to stress or worry about my pregnancy because my mind was so focused at school.  We always plan out the pregnancies and while some people don't understand why we do what we do, we know that God blesses us with his children in his time and we take each and every pregnancy as a blessing!
  In Psalm 113 it states that God "would give the bearing woman a child and make her the happy mother of children."  I am so happy that God gave us the chance to have children and grateful that Shane wants to grow our family with so much kindness and love. One of Shane's greatest qualities is patience and I am so working and striving to have more of that, but I am so glad Shane has so much of it to share with me and his children.
  About 9 years ago, a little after I met Shane I saw him playing with all of his little cousins and nieces and nephews they were having SO much fun and from that moment I knew he would be a great dad/man for kids to look up to.  I am so glad that with all these years passing he is still the fun Uncle/Cousin who plays with all the kids.
Happy Father's Day Shane, this is the second of many and I cannot wait to spend the rest of our lives together celebrating many more!




Our Son Lamar, forever loved and never forgotten.

Brielle's first day of life.

Daddy's little girl.

Daddy daughter time.

Daddy and his girls

My hubby giving me life again.

God's beautiful gift to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment