Thursday, February 5, 2015

Our Children Live On

  I truly feel like people come into your life and gift with you with just what you need at the exact time you need it.  My best friend/cousin-in-law Krystle gave me this book on the day of Rochelle's memorial service. While I didn't know what to expect with the book, I knew that God placed this book in my life to heal my hurt heart.  This book truly astonished me with how many miracles occurred with a lot of different families.
  This book consisted of nine different chapters, with each focusing on a different subject.  
  • Visions
  • Sounds
  • Smells
  • Touch
  • A sense of presence
  • Signs
  • Dreams
  • Angels
  • Near death experiences
  Each chapter consisted of stories written by parents, brothers, sisters, aunts and even uncles telling their personal short story about their family member who has passed on and went to be with God.  They describe ways that they have received signs from their loved one showing that they are doing okay, without all the pain and suffering they have been experiencing while being here on Earth.  
  I can't even begin to tell you signs that we have experienced since Rochelle has passed.  One of my most favorite signs that she has showed me was while all of close friends were over this past weekend, a beautiful moth flew in from the outside and flew directly on top of our  dining room table where we were all gathering around (all the women at least).  Once everyone left and I was cleaning up the table, I accidentally hit the moth and it flew to our ceiling.  When I told Shane that I thought it was sign that Rochelle was okay, he went and took a picture of it with my cell phone, it stayed for maybe 5 minutes later and then disappeared.  We could not find it anywhere, and all the windows and doors were closed.  
   We know our beautiful angels are up there living life and getting loved on and spoiled as they should, and I know my Meemo (my grandma) is taking good care of them and giving them all of the love and affection she showed my brother and I growing up.  
  If anyone is looking for a positive book, or know someone who could use the healing and love this book provides I would definitely suggest it to them.  It's called Our Children Live On by Elissa Al-Chokhachy.






No comments:

Post a Comment