Tuesday, August 5, 2014

25 weeks!!

Baby: 25 weeks old!! The baby is the size of an eggplant (9 in., 1.7 lbs) and growing more and more everyday! I wish we did a sonogram this appointment but that is just the measurement of the app that I use which has been spot on all the way.  Rochelle has been kicking SO much it's adorable and I love it! She is so precious and hates when other kids/babies are laying on my belly for too long.  She's like "this is my mommy!!" lol I can already tell she and Brielle are going to have quite a few jealous times ahead :) Her heart rate was 153bpm and sounding great and my doctor plans on waiting to see what the Pediatric Cardiologist says he would like to do before we register at the hospital yet.  I can't wait to register and have the final steps in the works soon!

Mommy:  Honestly just been SO relaxed lately. I worked a total of 8 days last month and didn't have too many appointments so I got to soak up the moments with Brielle and Shane and loved every.second.of.it.

Daddy: Got to spend his first weekend mommy-free with Brielle while I worked in Austin and he LOVED it.  As did Brielle, they are so much closer because of it and I can't wait for them to be able to do this again!

Cravings: I honestly craved cake for like a week straight and I am pretty sure I ate a piece a day at that.  I loved the vanilla cake with the whipped cream frosting.  Now please don't bring it around me anymore, I can't stand to look at it I definitely over did it!

Brielle: She has been saying baby to everyone that has somewhat of a round belly (family members) like mommy, which is funny at the same sense because she is so innocent and just doesn't know.  She loves seeing babies and kisses them ALL over! She says "hi" and "bye bye" to everyone we pass by at the stores which is hilarious because even the people who try to ignore her, she won't let them.  I love her personality and how much more she is understanding and talking/signing these days! :) (Our baby girl is growing up SO fast!)
Brielle at Children's Place

We ran into Shane's mom at the mall!

Brielle on the bench at the bakery!

Loving on our baby girl!

Brielle sniffing the flowers at the Doctor's office.

No comments:

Post a Comment